Inquiry as Walking

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TwVntuCnOEaYS00jolER3RG9z9IQCJI3iDdC_ZjlC1Y/edit?usp=sharing


Comments

  1. Very interesting pathway Adam! You're clearing grappling with a lot of big decisions regarding your career path, and you're considering the options carefully, and thoughtfully. If you ever want to chat about it let me know. I actually have an Engineering degree, but toward the end of my degree I came more and more strongly to the conclusion that a career in Engineering wasn't "me" ... it's a great career for many people, but not where I'd be happy and fulfilled ... Choosing a different path was a huge process though -- emotional, unpacking and reconfiguring my personal and professional identity -- So, your process of grappling and reflecting resonates with me. I'm very happy with the pathway I ultimately chose, but there were many rough patches and periods of self-doubt along the way. A great thing about completing your BEd degree is that whether you ultimately choose to work as a school teacher or not, the skills you've learned in the process are applicable in other areas too -- This is "value added" to whatever path you ultimately choose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Slides and Reflection

End of Term Reflection

Exit Slip - Nov 26